• Sixteen smoking and non-smoking rooms
• We have added a beautiful brand new cabin with full kitchen, small living room, full bath, two queen size beds and full size futon
• Open year round in the heart of Lake Country
• Otter Tail County has nearly 1,050 lakes, which is the most lakes in any county in United States. It was voted as one of the top ten boating areas in the United States.
• New, more powerful wireless internet access - 2012
• Free local phone calls
• Cable TV
• In-room coffee
• Each motel room opens up to the outside, park right outside your room!
• Close to local shopping, dining, fishing, snowmobile trails, horseback riding and more!
• Within minutes of Maplewood State Park
• Very reasonable room rates
• Check in time: 2:00 p.m. Check out time: 11:00 a.m.
• 1 Queen Bed: Up to 2 Guests
• 2 Double Beds: Up to 4 Guests
• 3 Double Beds: Up to 5 Guests
• Cabin with 2 Queens and 1 Full Size Futon: Up to 5 Guests
From our comment cards:
• "You have it all looking good here!"
• "Will stay again!"
• "A lot better than 6 years ago before you bought the place!"
• "Very good!"
• "Thanks for a pleasant stay!"
• "This was cleaner and roomier than the hotel we stayed in the previous two nights. Keep up the good work!"
• Out of the motels we've stayed at, this is by far the nicest and cleanest. Our stay was in a double twin room which was very large and roomy. The AC ran great and quiet. The staff was also nice and helpful. It was on the edge of town and the traffic was quiet."
• "You have done so many updates and the rooms are SO clean."
North edge of Pelican Rapids on Hwy 59
1/2 way between Detroit Lakes and Fergus Falls
and only 16 miles off of Interstate 94.
Minutes from WE fest!
Pelican Rapids Chamber of Commerce
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
City of Pelican Rapids
Minnesota Fishing Forum
Maplewood State Park
Sorry, we no longer allow pets in our motel rooms.
© 2006-2016 Pelican Rapids Motel, All Rights Reserved